SBI PO Result 2017 – State Bank of India (SBI) will declare the result for recruitment of Probationary Officers in three stages – Preliminary, Mains and Interview. The direct links to check the SBI PO Result 2017 of all the three stages will be hosted here on this page. To access the result of SBI PO 2017, candidates will have to enter their Registration No/Roll No and Date of Birth/Password. SBI will release the marks of the candidates who will appear in the Probationary Officer Exam within 7 days from the date of declaration of Result. Candidates will have to qualify at every stage to be shortlisted for final selection as Probationary Officer in SBI. It should be noted that marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added for selection and only the marks obtained in Mains Examination and GD & Interview will be considered for preparation of final merit list.
Candidates qualifying the Prelims Examination of SBI PO will be shortlisted for the Mains Examination. Subsequently, those qualifying the Mains Examination will be called for the Interview & GD. Scroll down to check details related to the important dates, procedure to check result, calculation of score, normalisation of scores, final allotment etc.
SBI PO Result 2017 – Declaration of Result
|Online Examination – Preliminary||July 2017|
|Result of Online Exam – Preliminary Exam||July 2017|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||July 2017|
|Declaration of Result – Main||August 2017|
|Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||September 2017|
|Declaration of final result||September 2017|
[Click Here to Enroll SBI PO (Prelims) Test Series to Know Sure Shot Ways to Crack SBI PO Exam]
Availability of SBI PO Result 2017
The result of SBI PO will be declared by State Bank of India on its official website. However, the direct link to check the SBI PO Result 2017 will be made available here on this page for the conveyance of the candidates. Aspirants can check their result of Prelims, Mains and Interview & GD from here without any hassle.
Things required to check the SBI PO Result 2017
To access the SBI PO Result 2017, candidates in the result login window will have to enter the following details:
- Registration No/Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth
Procedure to check the SBI PO Result 2017
We have mentioned below the step-wise procedure to check the SBI PO Result 2017. This will help the candidates while checking the result of SBI PO.
- Click on the direct link “SBI PO 2017 Result”hosted here on this page
- Clicking the link, candidates will be re-directed to the result login page in a new window. The candidates will have to enter their Registration No/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password.
- Submitting the details, the SBI PO 2017 Result will appear on the screen
- Download the Result and Keep it safe for further reference
Note: No hard copy of the result will be send to the candidates by post.
SBI PO Result 2017 – Stages of Declaration
SBI will declare the SBI PO Result 2017 in three stages – Preliminary, Mains and Interview. The details of which has been explained below:
Result of SBI PO Online Preliminary Examination 2017 :
Result of SBI PO Online Main Examination 2017 :
Group Discussion and Interview:
SBI PO Final Merit List 2017
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GD & Interview (Phase-III) for the preparation of the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) will be converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) will be converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list will be prepared after aggregating converted marks of Mains Examination, Group Discussion & Interview out of 100 for each category.
- The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- The result of the Mains Exam will be declared in August 2017
SBI PO Final Allotment 2017
- Final Allotment will be made on the basis of Mains Examination (Objective and Descriptive) and Interview & GD.
- Candidates placed sufficiently high in the order of merit will be provided letter of appointment.
- Allotment will also depend on the number of vacancies announced by the bank
- Selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination before final allotment.
- The candidates will be informed about the branch of appointment by HR department of that particular circle. The candidates can even contact them through the mentioned contact no.
- Final Allotment will be done in September 2017
Snapshot of SBI PO Mains Result 2016
The screenshot of the result/scorecard page of SBI PO Mains 2016 has been hosted below:
The letter for selected candidates in SBI PO 2016 looks like below image :
SBI PO 2017 Notification – Check Here
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Syllabus 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Cutoff 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Selection Procedure 2017 – Check Here