SBI PO Cutoff 2016 – State Bank of India conducts one of the largest entry level examinations in the country to induct candidates for the Probationary Officers (PO) every year. Every year this examination has seen a steep rise in the competition, given the tremendous increase in the number of applications. The candidates can check here the cutoff score by visiting the official website once the examination gets completed or by clicking on the direct links hosted here to check it.
Factors deciding the SBI PO Cutoff 2016
Various factors affect the making up of the SBI PO Cutoff 2016. Some of them are:
- Number of Candidates appeared for the exam
- Number of seats available in the examination
- Previous year cutoff
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Marking scheme for the year
- Constitutional affirmative actions
Details as per the SBI PO Cutoff 2016
The candidates should note that SBI conducts the PO Recruitment in two stages and hence the candidates must check the cutoff score for both the examination which are Preliminary and Main exam. On the basis of SBI PO Cutoff 2016, the candidates will be selected for the next level of recruitment.
Features of the SBI PO Cutoff 2016
- The SBI PO Cutoff 2016 will be declared for both the Preliminary and the Main Examination.
- The cutoff score can be availed by visiting the official website of SBI or by clicking on the direct links hosted here.
- According to the cutoff score, the candidates will be granted permission to appear in the next level of the examination.
|Serial||Subjects||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks (SC/ST/PwD)||Minimum Qualifying Marks (General)|
|2||Data Analysis/ Data Interpretation||50||10||13|
|3||General Awareness/ Marketing/ Computer Knowledge||50||10||14|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks In Objective Test (200 Marks)||70||80|
|5||Descriptive Type Test (English Language)||50||18||20|
SBI PO Cut off Score for Interview in 2013
|Serial||Category||Marks (Out of 250)|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||128|
|2||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||116|
|3||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||137|
|4||Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)||118|
|5||Visually Handicapped (VH)||132|
SBI PO 2017 Notification – Check Here
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Syllabus 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Cutoff 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Selection Procedure 2017 – Check Here