SBI PO Application Form 2017-The SBI PO Application Form has been made available on February 7, 2017. Candidates can apply online and pay their requisite application fee until March 6, 2017. Applicants can access the link provided below for applying to SBI PO recruitment 2017. Applicants should note that no other mode of application will be accepted. The application fee should be paid through online mode by using debit/credit card/internet banking. SBI PO Application Form 2017 can be filled in four parts – registration, filling up of necessary details, preview of application form and payment of application fee. Applicants before applying should ensure that they have a valid email ID, which should be keep active until the declaration of results. Candidates should be very careful while entering details in the SBI PO Application Form 2017 since no change will be entertained after final submission of the application form. Candidates before starting with their application process should read carefully the eligibility criteria, process of examination, online registration processes, payment of application fee etc.
State Bank of India has released notification for 2403 vacancies to the post of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee. Candidates can check complete details for SBI PO 2017 Application Form from the article below.
Recruitment of Probationary Officers in SBI
- Total Posts advertised – 2403
- Application Mode – Online
- Payment of Application Fees – Online
Number of Attempts
- General candidates – 4
- Gen (PWD) -7
- OBC -7
- OBC (PWD) – 7
- SC/SC (PWD)/ST/ST (PWD) – No restriction
Category Name and Category Code
SBI PO Application Form 2017 – Important Dates
|Start date of Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates||February 7, 2017 (Started)|
|Last date to apply online/modification in Application Form||March 6, 2017|
|Start date of Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||February 7, 2017|
|End Date of Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||March 6, 2017|
Application Fees for SBI PO 2017 Exam
|General and OBC category candidates||Rs 600 including intimation charges|
|SC/ST/PWD category candidates||Rs 100 including intimation charges|
How to fill SBI PO Application Form 2017 ?
The procedure given below will guide the candidates while applying for SBI PO 2017 Exam.
- The link to aply online will be hosted here on this page
- Clicking the link, the registration page will open in a new window.
- In the registration page, candidates through the tab “Click here for Registration” will have to register first for the exam.
- On successful registration, the candidates will be provided with an provisional Registration Number and Password. The same will be send to the candidate’s email ID. The Bank will also send the Registration No and Password to the registered phone number through SMS.
Fill other details of the SBI PO Application Form 2017
- The candidates will have to login through the Registration No and Password for filling the other part of the Application Form. Or, can use the “Save and Next” option for proceeding towards filling up the other part of the Application Form.
- Aspirants will have to enter all their details such as educational qualification, Number of Attempts, Exam Centres, Address, Work Experience, Category, Age, email ID etc in this part of the Application Form.
- Save the details and proceed for uploading the scanned signature and scanned photograph
Uploading of Signature and Photograph
- Duly upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature in the required format given in the guidelines
- The Dimensions of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of the file should be between 20Kb–50 Kb
- The signature should be in the dimension of 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and size of the file should be between 10Kb – 20Kb
- Click the “open/upload” button for uploading the scanned images
- Before proceeding towards payment of Application Fees, candidates should preview the SBI PO Application Form 2017 to check all the details entered by them.
- Candidates having any correction in the particulars entered in the Application Form can be edited/modified in this part.
Payment of Application Fees
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- Take Print out of E-Receipt and SBI PO 2017 Application Form.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form containing fee details, at a later stage.
Latest: Online Registration for SBI PO 2017 Recruitment –Apply Here
Key Points for SBI PO 2017 :
- Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of chances permissible are not eligible to apply. The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010. Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance.
- No changes will be entertained after making final submission of Application Form.
- Candidate should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Applicants must be attentive while filling the application form. All the information entered by you in the online application form must be authentic and accurate
- Applicants must keep their passport size photograph and signature scanned ready before filling up the Application Form.
- The application form, as well as the application fee, should be submitted and remitted on or before the due date to be notified in the official notice
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and / or interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
SBI PO 2017 Notification – Check Here
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Syllabus 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Cutoff 2017 – Check Here
SBI PO Selection Procedure 2017 – Check Here
Note: Applicants will be given the facility to edit or make corrections in their online application form for a certain period of time. After this, you will not be able to make any changes in your applications.